Beginner's Guide: DIY Bathroom RemodelRelease Time : 2021-08-04 View Count : 172 次
1. Anti-fouling: Commonly used high-temperature ceramics have a water absorption rate of less than 0.5% and are easy to clean and hygienic. The water absorption rate of the sintered stone is less than 0.02%. It can be seen that the stain resistance of the sintered stone is stronger than that of ceramics. Any stains and water marks can not penetrate, and it can be kept permanently clean.
2. Acid and alkali resistance: resistance to various chemicals, including solutions, disinfectants, etc., which means that there is no worries about daily washing and maintenance.
3. Heat resistance: The sintered stone is manufactured at extremely high temperature, which can absorb heat, and will not change color when burnt at high temperature, does not emit smoke, and does not emit harmful substances.
4. Scratch resistance: The Mohs hardness of the sintered stone reaches level 6, even if the surface of the sintered stone bathroom cabinet is scratched with a knife edge, there will be no traces left, and there is no need to worry about being scratched.
5. Anti-UV: It won't change color in the wind and the sun, and it is anti-ultraviolet. Even if the bathroom cabinet is close to the window, it will not change color under direct sunlight.
6. Beautiful decoration: The sintered stone has unique texture and delicate texture. The slab bathroom cabinet manufacturers have various textures, which greatly enhance the decorative beauty of modern bathrooms.
Want a beautiful new bathroom but don’t have the bucks for someone to do it all for you? Check out our complete beginner’s guide for all the tips, tricks, and sources we used while doing our own DIY bathroom remodel. You got this!
Here aninz show you 6 kinds of double sink bathroom vainty set with big mirror cabinet,with sintered stone countertop.